Terms and Conditions
- We have no minimum order size.
- We are a wholesale nursery only.
- Delivery is available for a fee and is based on location and size of order. Customers are responsible for proper unloading of materials: and to provide the proper staff and equipment to unload in a timely fashion. Delivery is available for both local and long distance.
- All orders must be placed in advance. Customers need to contact us at least 48 hours in advance to schedule the pick-up of orders. We cannot guarantee orders will be ready with less than 24-hours notice.
- To request credit terms, 1st order with us is always C.O.D. Customers who would like credit
must complete and sign the credit application. Forms are available from our office or online.
- Verifying credit can take up to 2 weeks. Please allow sufficient time to complete this process
before your order is scheduled. We will establish a reasonable limit based on your credit needs,
your history with us, and references provided. We are not responsible for references who fail to
respond to our credit inquiries.
- We extend terms of Net 30 days to customers who have completed the credit application form
and have a record of timely payment.
- We may revoke credit without notice if accounts become delinquent or substantially overdue.
- Accounts inactive for 2 years will revert to C.O.D. and will need to fill out a new credit
Payments & Deposits:
- All sales are cash on delivery (C.O.D.) or Prepaid unless credit is established with Clear Ridge
- Credit card sales are billed at time of shipment, unless instructed to process immediately.
- We accept cash, check, Mastercard, VISA, and Discover.
- A 40% deposit is required for orders placed for the future season. (i.e. Spring 2016 to Fall 2016, Fall 2016 to Spring 2017).
The deposit holds the material at a fixed price at that size with the exception of a special order item.
- For special orders a deposit will be required at the time the order is placed.
- If you are on Prepaid terms you must submit a 25% deposit within a month of confirmation to
- Past due accounts subject to 1.5% monthly service charge (18% annually).
- 25% of the amount due will be charged for collection fees when an attorney’s services are
required to collect past due accounts.
- No Pick-ups or Shipments will be made to delinquent accounts.
- A $35.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
Order Cancellations. Adjustments, and Delays:
- Cancellations must be received in writing at least 30 days prior to scheduled shipment date.
- All cancelled orders that have been assembled are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- If you cancel your order with less than 30 days prior to scheduled date of shipment, you forfeit your deposit.
- No change to orders after 1 pm the day before shipment. Any changes to orders already assembled are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel or revise any order when the estimated or scheduled ship date is extended by four months or longer.
- A credit will be given in lieu of refunds on paid orders that have been revised to a reduced amount.
Claims & Warranty:
- While we constantly strive to provide the best quality and handling of nursery stock, we do not give a warranty as to the future life of the plants. Customer satisfaction at time plants are received is our guarantee.
- Please provide correct specifications for your project prior to ordering and shipment. CRN is not responsible for providing replacement material when specifications are incomplete or have been modified.
- Please examine and count all materials on receipt. Damage claims and shortages must be noted on Packing Slip.
- No claims will be accepted after acceptance of shipment.
- Please notify our office immediately at 888-226-9226 regarding count discrepancy or product damage.
- CRN in each and every instance is and shall be specifically limited to the purchase price of such nursery stock. We assume no liability for delay or failure in filling orders due to strikes, accidents, crop failures, or other causes beyond our control.
- While every effort is made to provide true and accurate information we do not assume any liability due to losses associated with the information provided in our catalog or by our website.